Indexed Finance (CURRENCY:NDX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Indexed Finance has a market cap of $4.41 million and approximately $606,243.00 worth of Indexed Finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Indexed Finance coin can now be bought for about $5.16 or 0.00008933 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Indexed Finance has traded down 14.5% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001683 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001731 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.92 or 0.00070784 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.37 or 0.00256642 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005463 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $454.78 or 0.00786647 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $57,821.60 or 1.00015513 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00017452 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $406.68 or 0.00703446 BTC.
About Indexed Finance
According to CryptoCompare, “Indexed Finance is a project focused on the development of passive portfolio management strategies for the Ethereum network.Indexed Finance is managed by the holders of its governance token NDX, which is used to vote on proposals for protocol updates and high-level index management such as the definition of market sectors and the creation of new management strategies. “
Buying and Selling Indexed Finance
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Indexed Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Indexed Finance should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Indexed Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Indexed Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Indexed Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.