indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 8.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 9th. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for $0.0086 or 0.00000073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, Exrates and HitBTC. indaHash has a total market capitalization of $3.43 million and $1,163.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, indaHash has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.29 or 0.00257857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008515 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $139.07 or 0.01183897 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00019008 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.36 or 0.00088165 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000460 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
indaHash launched on December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. indaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@indahash. The official website for indaHash is indahash.com. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Tidex, Livecoin, HitBTC, IDEX and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.