Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. One Hush coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0414 or 0.00000483 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Coinroom. Hush has a total market capitalization of $337,344.00 and approximately $181.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Hush has traded down 6.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $43.05 or 0.00501893 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00095305 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.25 or 0.00119458 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002388 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Hush (HUSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 8,145,280 coins. Hush’s official website is myhush.org. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.