Huncoin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded up 16.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 21st. One Huncoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Huncoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $63.00 worth of Huncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Huncoin has traded 99.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $76.86 or 0.01455367 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00001106 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00011501 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.73 or 0.00146307 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002643 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001889 BTC.
Huncoin Coin Profile
Huncoin (CRYPTO:HNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 9th, 2015. Huncoin’s total supply is 44,798,593 coins. Huncoin’s official website is huncoin.org. Huncoin’s official Twitter account is @HunCoin.
Huncoin Coin Trading
Huncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Huncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Huncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Huncoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Huncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Huncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.