Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 22nd. During the last seven days, Humaniq has traded 25.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $1.57 million and $79,834.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Humaniq coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0084 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.21 or 0.00063530 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.62 or 0.00015514 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002036 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.64 or 0.00090877 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $324.79 or 0.00661173 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002032 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3,539.58 or 0.07205598 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.