HTMLCOIN (CURRENCY:HTML) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 10th. One HTMLCOIN coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, HTMLCOIN has traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. HTMLCOIN has a market cap of $8.58 million and approximately $10,791.00 worth of HTMLCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EverGreenCoin (EGC) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Shield Finance (SHLD) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Fire Token (FIRE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Fire Protocol (FIRE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0836 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- EcoG9coin (EGC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HTML Coin is a rebrand of the HTML5 Coin that was exchanged at a 1:1 ratio. The HTML Coin is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency based on the SHA256 algorithm that was developed using a Bitcoin and Ethereum hybrid blockchain technology which integrates Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). “
Buying and Selling HTMLCOIN
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HTMLCOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HTMLCOIN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HTMLCOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HTMLCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HTMLCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.