Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF (TSE:HAL – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$18.66 and traded as low as C$18.41. Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF shares last traded at C$18.45, with a volume of 4,148 shares changing hands.
Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF Trading Up 0.3 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$18.10 and a 200 day moving average of C$18.66.
About Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 40,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 70 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
- Five stocks we like better than Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizons Active Cdn Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.