Holo (CURRENCY:HOT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. Holo has a total market cap of $2.54 billion and approximately $313.96 million worth of Holo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Holo has traded down 14.3% against the dollar. One Holo coin can currently be bought for $0.0150 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.41 or 0.00067802 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00020482 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $50.76 or 0.00094510 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $355.24 or 0.00661442 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4,366.35 or 0.08129968 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.87 or 0.00050026 BTC.
Buying and Selling Holo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Holo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Holo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Holo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Holo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Holo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.