HollyWoodCoin (CURRENCY:HWC) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 11th. In the last week, HollyWoodCoin has traded 11.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. HollyWoodCoin has a total market capitalization of $910,044.00 and $113,554.00 worth of HollyWoodCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HollyWoodCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0620 or 0.00001701 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
HollyWoodCoin Coin Profile
HollyWoodCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 9th, 2017. HollyWoodCoin’s total supply is 34,024,103 coins and its circulating supply is 14,668,825 coins. HollyWoodCoin’s official Twitter account is @Hollywood_Coin. HollyWoodCoin’s official website is hollywoodcoin.us.
Buying and Selling HollyWoodCoin
HollyWoodCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HollyWoodCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HollyWoodCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HollyWoodCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HollyWoodCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HollyWoodCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.