HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. HedgeTrade has a market capitalization of $259.37 million and approximately $487,987.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, HedgeTrade has traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar. One HedgeTrade token can now be bought for about $0.90 or 0.00008977 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002391 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006049 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003480 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001828 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0882 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003513 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00052786 BTC.
HedgeTrade Token Profile
HEDG is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,393,855 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.