HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 15th. In the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded up 25% against the dollar. One HedgeTrade token can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00004059 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger and Hotbit. HedgeTrade has a market capitalization of $103.16 million and approximately $307,499.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00013922 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002166 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010309 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001714 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005895 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008948 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HedgeTrade Token Profile
HedgeTrade is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 287,216,440 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com.
Buying and Selling HedgeTrade
HedgeTrade can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HedgeTrade should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.