Hade Platform (CURRENCY:HADE) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 23rd. Hade Platform has a market capitalization of $2.40 million and $0.00 worth of Hade Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Hade Platform has traded 33.1% higher against the US dollar. One Hade Platform token can now be bought for $0.0480 or 0.00000625 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange and DDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007934 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003262 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.79 or 0.00550620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00254068 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00045039 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.01 or 0.00081605 BTC.
About Hade Platform
Hade Platform was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Hade Platform’s total supply is 75,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,147,072 tokens. The Reddit community for Hade Platform is /r/HadePlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hade Platform’s official Twitter account is @HadePlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hade Platform’s official website is hadeplatform.com.
Hade Platform Token Trading
Hade Platform can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hade Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hade Platform should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hade Platform using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hade Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hade Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.