Grin (GRIN) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 19th. One Grin coin can now be bought for about $0.0652 or 0.00000240 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Grin has traded up 24.8% against the US dollar. Grin has a total market capitalization of $6.40 million and $816,762.85 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,108.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $82.94 or 0.00305944 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00012421 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.98 or 0.00077380 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $155.28 or 0.00572819 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $133.37 or 0.00491988 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001403 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003666 BTC.
Grin (CRYPTO:GRIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The official message board for Grin is forum.grin.mw. Grin’s official website is grin.mw. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Grin
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.