Greene King plc (LON:GNK – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 849.20 ($10.40) and traded as high as GBX 849.40 ($10.40). Greene King shares last traded at GBX 849.20 ($10.40), with a volume of 6,678,342 shares changing hands.
The stock has a market cap of £2.63 billion and a PE ratio of 21.94. The company has a quick ratio of 0.51, a current ratio of 0.67 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.89. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 849.20 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 849.20.
About Greene King (LON:GNK)
- It’s A Comfortable Time To Buy Steelcase
- Worthington Posts Strong Results, But Earnings Fall On One-Off Adjustments
- A Tasty Entry Point Into Darden Restaurants International
- NXP Semiconductors: Strong Earnings & New Microcontrollers for Electric Vehicles
- Lithium Stocks Are Offering Unprecedented Opportunity To Investors
Receive News & Ratings for Greene King Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greene King and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.