Great Atlantic Resources Corp. (CVE:GR – Get Rating)’s stock price fell 21.7% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.09 and last traded at C$0.09. 602,080 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 894% from the average session volume of 60,543 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.12.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.25, a quick ratio of 16.59 and a current ratio of 16.59. The stock has a market cap of C$2.84 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.48. The business’s 50 day moving average is C$0.16 and its 200 day moving average is C$0.21.
Great Atlantic Resources Company Profile (CVE:GR)
- Victoria’s Secret Stock is Out of the Box
- Downturn Gives These 3 Buys Juicy Dividend Yields
- Time For a Ride in Six Flags Stock
- Why Dollar General (NYSE: DG) Should Be In Your Portfolio
- Korn Ferry Is A Good Buy For The Recession And Beyond
Receive News & Ratings for Great Atlantic Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Atlantic Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.