GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 23rd. One GINcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0165 or 0.00000160 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. GINcoin has a total market cap of $113,508.00 and $21,028.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GINcoin has traded 26.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,342.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $192.29 or 0.01858923 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $313.99 or 0.03035401 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.43 or 0.00719515 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $80.92 or 0.00782232 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011540 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00068557 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $50.58 or 0.00488955 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.92 or 0.00134558 BTC.
GINcoin Coin Profile
GIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 6,866,098 coins and its circulating supply is 6,866,088 coins. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto. GINcoin’s official website is gincoin.io.
GINcoin Coin Trading
GINcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GINcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GINcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.