Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. Giant has a market capitalization of $140,337.00 and approximately $11,339.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can now be purchased for $0.0215 or 0.00000286 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $11.91, $10.42, $24.71 and $70.83. During the last seven days, Giant has traded up 13.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $56.17 or 0.00752715 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00013036 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 169.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005437 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Giant is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,533,521 coins and its circulating supply is 6,533,517 coins. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $70.83, $11.91, $13.92, $50.68, $7.59, $18.98, $33.89, $10.42, $24.71, $5.63 and $31.10. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.