Flow (CURRENCY:FLOW) traded down 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. During the last week, Flow has traded 17.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Flow has a total market cap of $901.50 million and $43.35 million worth of Flow was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Flow coin can currently be bought for approximately $26.54 or 0.00048744 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001837 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00002609 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $39.10 or 0.00071812 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $295.62 or 0.00542948 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $136.42 or 0.00250544 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 36.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00003972 BTC.
- SafeMoon (SAFEMOON) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $644.96 or 0.01184551 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00034202 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “?Flow is a fast, decentralized, and developer-friendly blockchain, designed as the foundation for a new generation of games, apps, and the digital assets that power them. It is based on a unique, multi-role architecture, and designed to scale without sharding, allowing for massive improvements in speed and throughput while preserving a developer-friendly, ACID-compliant environment. Flow empowers developers to build thriving crypto- and crypto-enabled businesses. Applications on Flow can keep consumers in control of their own data; create new kinds of digital assets tradable on open markets accessible from anywhere in the world; and build open economies owned by the users that help make them valuable. “
Buying and Selling Flow
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flow should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Flow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.