FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 18th. One FansTime token can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, HADAX, Gate.io and Bit-Z. During the last seven days, FansTime has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. FansTime has a market cap of $2.35 million and $493,688.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00269686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.72 or 0.01323370 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023813 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095439 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000444 BTC.
FansTime’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,850,000,000 tokens. FansTime’s official Twitter account is @FansTime_FTI and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FansTime is fanstime.org.
Buying and Selling FansTime
FansTime can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinMex, FCoin, HADAX, Gate.io and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FansTime should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.