FansTime (CURRENCY:FTI) traded up 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. In the last week, FansTime has traded down 11.9% against the U.S. dollar. FansTime has a total market capitalization of $631,979.57 and approximately $110,390.00 worth of FansTime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FansTime coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003130 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.20 or 0.00047562 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00002753 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00013543 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $262.56 or 0.00821705 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006365 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000341 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FTI is an official encrypted digital currency in the FansTime ecosystem based on the launch of FansTime Chain. FTI is the official token for any transaction conducted in the ecosystem and the backbone economic system of the ecosystem. In the future, the FansTime community will launch the community motivation system and all the participants in the community will be given equal access to FTI “
Buying and Selling FansTime
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FansTime directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FansTime should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FansTime using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FansTime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FansTime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.