Faceter (CURRENCY:FACE) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 10th. Faceter has a market cap of $630,268.00 and $3,119.00 worth of Faceter was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Faceter coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.43, $33.94, $20.33 and $13.77. During the last week, Faceter has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043354 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $671.15 or 0.07412086 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00015384 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048774 BTC.
Faceter (FACE) is a coin. It was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Faceter’s total supply is 938,641,610 coins and its circulating supply is 470,623,560 coins. Faceter’s official message board is medium.com/faceter. Faceter’s official website is tokensale.faceter.io. Faceter’s official Twitter account is @FaceterOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Faceter Coin Trading
Faceter can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $51.55, $33.94, $18.94, $24.43, $7.50, $13.77, $50.98, $5.60, $20.33, $24.68 and $10.39. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Faceter directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Faceter should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Faceter using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Faceter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Faceter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.