Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on December 6th. In the last week, Ethos has traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar. One Ethos token can now be bought for approximately $0.0263 or 0.00000347 BTC on major exchanges. Ethos has a market capitalization of $2.57 million and $477,709.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00037457 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $509.55 or 0.06721278 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00026328 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00022063 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000326 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos (ETHOS) is a token. Its launch date was June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.