Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 22nd. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for approximately $4.54 or 0.00114089 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Indodax, CPDAX and Ovis. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded up 10.2% against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market capitalization of $492.71 million and approximately $201.82 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.07 or 0.03718862 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,464,617 coins. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, LBank, CoinEx, Gate.io, HitBTC, CoinTiger, C-CEX, ABCC, Bitbns, BTC Trade UA, RightBTC, Indodax, Cryptopia, Crex24, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Bitfinex, Ovis, Poloniex, OKEx, Coinroom, Coinnest, YoBit, Coinone, Huobi, Korbit, Koineks, Kraken, Upbit, Bibox, Coinbase Pro, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, ZB.COM, ChaoEX, Coinhub, C2CX, QBTC, Bit-Z, CoinBene, OKCoin International, FCoin, Coinsuper, CPDAX, Bitsane, Bithumb, BTC Markets, Binance, BigONE, BTC-Alpha, HBUS, Instant Bitex, Kucoin, Gatehub, Cryptomate, Coinut, Liquid, CoinEgg, CoinExchange, EXX, BitForex, Exrates and BtcTrade.im. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.