Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 10.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 13th. During the last week, Ether-1 has traded 29.7% higher against the dollar. Ether-1 has a market cap of $206,541.00 and $13,488.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for $0.0052 or 0.00000071 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007311 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00060182 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.44 or 0.00365124 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004360 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013804 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015293 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Ether-1 (CRYPTO:ETHO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 40,058,050 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.