EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded up 21.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 16th. One EquiTrader coin can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001500 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, EquiTrader has traded up 121.2% against the U.S. dollar. EquiTrader has a market capitalization of $1.44 million and $6,326.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.80 or 0.01211370 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001649 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000755 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007460 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00075778 BTC.
EQT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 13,219,265 coins and its circulating supply is 12,119,265 coins. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
EquiTrader Coin Trading
EquiTrader can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EquiTrader should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EquiTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.