Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Endor Protocol has a market capitalization of $16.14 million and approximately $3.38 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 8.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Endor Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0213 or 0.00000253 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Bilaxy, CoinBene and Hotbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.42 or 0.01803734 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007276 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001241 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 342.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007992 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol (CRYPTO:EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 31st, 2017. Endor Protocol’s total supply is 1,469,212,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 757,868,127 tokens. The Reddit community for Endor Protocol is /r/EndorCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Endor Protocol’s official Twitter account is @edinarworldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. Endor Protocol’s official website is www.endor.com.
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
Endor Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bilaxy, DEx.top, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Upbit, Coinall, BitForex, Hotbit, IDEX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.