GoGold Resources (TSE:GGD – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by Eight Capital from C$5.00 to C$4.50 in a research report released on Tuesday morning, BayStreet.CA reports.
GoGold Resources Stock Up 2.5 %
Shares of TSE:GGD opened at C$1.67 on Tuesday. The firm has a market capitalization of C$544.34 million, a P/E ratio of -167.00 and a beta of 1.34. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48, a quick ratio of 8.30 and a current ratio of 6.09. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of C$1.92 and a 200-day moving average price of C$2.03. GoGold Resources has a 52-week low of C$1.37 and a 52-week high of C$2.71.
GoGold Resources Company Profile
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for GoGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.