EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. EDC Blockchain has a total market cap of $16.42 million and approximately $686,029.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for $0.0061 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex, LocalTrade, P2PB2B and Bit-Z.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00033945 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.71 or 0.00091351 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001295 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00129938 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001260 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,458.58 or 1.00300383 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003283 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002172 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Bit-Z, P2PB2B, DDEX and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.