eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. Over the last seven days, eBoost has traded down 42.5% against the dollar. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for about $0.0072 or 0.00000069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and C-CEX. eBoost has a market capitalization of $717,939.00 and $12,531.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $75.54 or 0.00726191 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011542 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015181 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00000687 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,001 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling eBoost
eBoost can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBoost should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBoost using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.