eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. One eBitcoin token can now be purchased for $0.0168 or 0.00000416 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, Kucoin and CoinExchange. eBitcoin has a market capitalization of $317,108.00 and $380.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, eBitcoin has traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00391211 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025015 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.77 or 0.01705215 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00230531 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00002021 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004852 BTC.
eBitcoin Token Profile
eBitcoin’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. The official website for eBitcoin is ebitcoin.org. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for eBitcoin is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation.
eBitcoin Token Trading
eBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Mercatox, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.