Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 14th. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 12.4% higher against the dollar. Digitalcoin has a market capitalization of $67,803.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003982 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin (CRYPTO:DGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,719,778 coins. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.