Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. In the last seven days, Dent has traded down 15.8% against the U.S. dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $15.32 million and approximately $283,652.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Coinrail, Kucoin and EtherDelta (ForkDelta).
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.75 or 0.00228144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.71 or 0.01359277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00144074 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,175,838,994 tokens. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Fatbtc, HitBTC, Cobinhood, Bitbns, FCoin, OKEx, WazirX, BitForex, CoinBene, Binance, Kucoin, Coinrail, IDEX, Radar Relay, Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Lykke Exchange and Liquid. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.