CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 1st. CyberMiles has a total market capitalization of $31.17 million and approximately $7.53 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CyberMiles has traded down 2.7% against the US dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for approximately $0.0390 or 0.00000454 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, Huobi and Zebpay.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.87 or 0.01326506 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00068577 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001549 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013457 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001323 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CMT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official website is www.cybermiles.io.
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, Zebpay, OKEx, Binance, Koinex, Bithumb, Tokenomy, Bibox, Huobi, IDCM, DragonEX, IDEX, LBank, Cobinhood and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberMiles should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.