CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $11.13 million and $3.06 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CyberMiles has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One CyberMiles token can now be purchased for $0.0139 or 0.00000190 BTC on major exchanges including Tokenomy, LBank, Cobinhood and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.83 or 0.00626430 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00012479 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00050592 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030091 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0799 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.02 or 0.00096028 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010772 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CMT is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2016. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CyberMiles is www.cybermiles.io.
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Tokenomy, Bithumb, LBank, Koinex, BCEX, Cobinhood, DragonEX, IDEX, OKEx, CoinBene, IDCM, Zebpay, Bibox and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.