CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 4th. One CryptoFlow coin can now be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last week, CryptoFlow has traded 6.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. CryptoFlow has a total market capitalization of $9,721.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002465 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009499 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.69 or 0.00205321 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.66 or 0.01255732 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000586 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00085844 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00017036 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019385 BTC.
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 386,848,901 coins and its circulating supply is 92,026,159 coins. The official website for CryptoFlow is cryptoflow.co.uk. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7.
Buying and Selling CryptoFlow
CryptoFlow can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoFlow should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoFlow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.