Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 3.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Creditbit token can currently be bought for about $0.0073 or 0.00000084 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Creditbit has traded up 32% against the US dollar. Creditbit has a total market cap of $122,578.00 and $1,110.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.81 or 0.01780561 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006730 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001228 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 31.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 140.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00007874 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Creditbit (CRYPTO:CRB) is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,900,214 tokens. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.