CPUchain (CURRENCY:CPU) traded down 5.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Over the last week, CPUchain has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. CPUchain has a market capitalization of $9,425.00 and $76.00 worth of CPUchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CPUchain coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.02516110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026365 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00120716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CPUchain’s genesis date was July 7th, 2019. CPUchain’s total supply is 13,729,150 coins. The Reddit community for CPUchain is /r/cpuchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CPUchain’s official message board is medium.com/cpuchain. CPUchain’s official website is cpuchain.org. CPUchain’s official Twitter account is @cpuchain.
CPUchain Coin Trading
CPUchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CPUchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CPUchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CPUchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CPUchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CPUchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.