CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 17th. During the last seven days, CoinFi has traded 27.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for $0.0034 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, Cobinhood, FCoin and IDEX. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $676,359.00 and approximately $2,976.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010260 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.37 or 0.00279447 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $124.66 or 0.01272502 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00024877 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00111898 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000534 BTC.
CoinFi Token Profile
CoinFi’s genesis date was December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 196,363,763 tokens. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official website is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX and FCoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.