CoffeeCoin (CURRENCY:CFC) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 15th. One CoffeeCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, CoffeeCoin has traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. CoffeeCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $123.00 worth of CoffeeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00059896 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003807 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000151 BTC.
CoffeeCoin (CFC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2014. The official website for CoffeeCoin is www.coffee-coin.org. CoffeeCoin’s official Twitter account is @coffeecoin2 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CoffeeCoin is /r/Coffeecoin.
CoffeeCoin Coin Trading
CoffeeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoffeeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoffeeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoffeeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoffeeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoffeeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.