Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Chromia token can currently be purchased for $0.0126 or 0.00000147 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Chromia has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar. Chromia has a market capitalization of $1.62 million and approximately $626,261.00 worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002584 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 32.2% against the dollar and now trades at $215.75 or 0.02516110 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00182912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026365 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.35 or 0.00120716 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chromia’s total supply is 255,247,218 tokens and its circulating supply is 128,430,354 tokens. Chromia’s official website is chromia.com. Chromia’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Chromia Token Trading
Chromia can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chromia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chromia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.