Chariot Limited (LON:CHAR – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 15.06 ($0.19) and traded as low as GBX 14.68 ($0.18). Chariot shares last traded at GBX 14.74 ($0.18), with a volume of 1,282,516 shares trading hands.
Chariot Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26, a quick ratio of 3.74 and a current ratio of 0.70. The company has a market capitalization of £160.29 million, a P/E ratio of -737.00 and a beta of 0.71. The business has a 50 day moving average of GBX 14.69 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 15.06.
Chariot Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the oil and gas exploration and appraisal activities. The company operates through Transactional Gas and Transactional Power segments. The company holds interests in the Rissana offshore license that covers an area of approximately 8,489 square kilometers.
- Five stocks we like better than Chariot
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Chariot Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chariot and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.