Challenger Limited (ASX:CGFPC – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Monday, January 8th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Sunday, February 25th will be given a dividend of 1.57 per share on Sunday, February 25th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.5%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 14th.
Challenger Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Challenger
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- 3 stocks set to benefit from record Valentine’s Day spending
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- Tradeweb is a disruptive pure play on financial market liquidity
Receive News & Ratings for Challenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Challenger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.