Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 23rd. Over the last week, Centurion has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. Centurion has a total market cap of $8,038.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centurion coin can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and ExcambrioRex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
CNT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. Centurion’s official website is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Centurion Coin Trading
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, ExcambrioRex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.