Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 10th. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded down 15.9% against the dollar. Cardano has a total market cap of $49.47 billion and approximately $2.39 billion worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $1.55 or 0.00004204 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.69 or 0.00064319 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002814 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.28 or 0.00038759 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $87.80 or 0.00238385 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008157 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.13 or 0.00035653 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00026602 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov. Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair “
Buying and Selling Cardano
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.