CaliphCoin (CURRENCY:CALC) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 14th. CaliphCoin has a market cap of $554.00 and $0.00 worth of CaliphCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CaliphCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, CaliphCoin has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010173 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 94.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00058944 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
CaliphCoin Coin Profile
CaliphCoin (CRYPTO:CALC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 29th, 2016. CaliphCoin’s total supply is 148,677,180 coins and its circulating supply is 6,651,808 coins. The official website for CaliphCoin is caliphcoin.eu. CaliphCoin’s official Twitter account is @http://caliphcoin.eu/ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CaliphCoin
CaliphCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CaliphCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CaliphCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CaliphCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CaliphCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CaliphCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.