CaliphCoin (CURRENCY:CALC) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 26th. In the last week, CaliphCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One CaliphCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. CaliphCoin has a total market capitalization of $554.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CaliphCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Fusion (FSN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009695 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00043627 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded 59.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
CaliphCoin Coin Profile
CaliphCoin (CALC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2016. CaliphCoin’s total supply is 148,677,180 coins and its circulating supply is 6,651,808 coins. CaliphCoin’s official Twitter account is @http://caliphcoin.eu/ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CaliphCoin is caliphcoin.eu.
Buying and Selling CaliphCoin
CaliphCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CaliphCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CaliphCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CaliphCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CaliphCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CaliphCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.