Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 19th. One Byteball Bytes coin can now be bought for $205.22 or 0.02407220 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last week, Byteball Bytes has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $132.41 million and $595,573.00 worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.13 or 0.00846131 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015459 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.75 or 0.00044005 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00103605 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00180959 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes was first traded on December 25th, 2016. Byteball Bytes’ total supply is 1,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 645,222 coins. Byteball Bytes’ official message board is medium.com/byteball. Byteball Bytes’ official website is byteball.org. Byteball Bytes’ official Twitter account is @
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Byteball Bytes Coin Trading
Byteball Bytes can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Byteball Bytes must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.