BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 32.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One BTC Lite token can currently be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. BTC Lite has a market capitalization of $39,931.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BTC Lite has traded down 55.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041170 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $596.14 or 0.07248034 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012307 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001534 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001149 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00017571 BTC.
About BTC Lite
BTC Lite (BTCL) is a token. Its genesis date was November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. BTC Lite’s official message board is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BTC Lite Token Trading
BTC Lite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BTC Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.