BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 17th. BOScoin has a total market cap of $7.67 million and $7,181.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for $0.0119 or 0.00000122 BTC on exchanges including GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. During the last week, BOScoin has traded 47.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 44% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitibu Coin (BTB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000324 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
BOScoin (CRYPTO:BOS) is a mFBA coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 895,000,050 coins and its circulating supply is 643,799,586 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.