BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded up 58.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Over the last seven days, BOMB has traded 102.2% higher against the dollar. BOMB has a market capitalization of $8.01 million and $247,609.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOMB token can currently be purchased for about $8.40 or 0.00095266 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.21 or 0.00070275 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00204274 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007913 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001945 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008493 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006079 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
BOMB Token Profile
BOMB (CRYPTO:BOMB) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 21st, 2016. BOMB’s total supply is 969,432 tokens and its circulating supply is 953,384 tokens. BOMB’s official Twitter account is @
BOMB Token Trading
BOMB can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.